Castlegar RV Park
36 Sites in Grassy Park Setting
- 32 Full RV Services for all size Rigs
- 4 water and 15amp power sites
- Wilderness Camping on our forested mountain
- Shady and Sunny sites
- Lots of Sun all day long (elev. 2600 ft ASL (800m)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Cabin available (sleeps 4)
- Luxury 1-Bedroom + Den Vacation Rental Cabin (sleeps 6)
- Luxury 2-Bedroom Vacation Rental Cabin (sleeps 6)
- Pet Friendly (we have a large off leash pet area)
- Free WiFi Internet Secure Access
Small Retreat offering facility & yurt rentals, vacation rentals, small weddings, camping, music, wood-fired pizza, community classes and more!
Pets Go Raw
Raw pet food made in Cranbrook. High-quality raw pet food using only real food ingredients while keeping it affordable for everyone.
Promoting Healthy & Happy Pets
Trailblazer Web Services
Local Web Develpoer
Creating user friendly, functional, fast and eye catching websites optimized for search engines. Focus on reliability, communication, timeliness and client satisfaction.
Delicious home-made food, lots of pick up and to-go options. specialty coffees, pizza, amazing desserts & pastries
Trail’s Best Kept Secret
Have an event to list? All event listings are free. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your event and we will post it for you!
MAY 8, 22 | JUNE 5, 19 | JULY 3, 17, 31 | AUGUST 14, 28 SEPTEMBER 11, 25 | OCTOBER 9, 23 SATURDAYS 10AM – 2PM Located on the Esplanade in Trail, BC
Open Year-Round SAT 10:00 am – 1:00 pm City block between 1st and 2nd st on 10th St. S 10th Ave. South Cranbrook , BC
June 12, 2021 – September 18, 2021 SAT 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Front Street Park 450 Front St. Kaslo, BC
May 18, 2021 – October 15, 2021 WED 9:00 am – 2:00 pm SAT 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Cottonwood Falls Park 199 Carbonate St Nelson, BC V1L 4P1
Hours: Saturday 9AM – 1PM, May – October
Address: 400 13th Avenue
Hours: Thursday 4 – 7PM, June to September
Address: KP Park, 215 Sayward Avenue